Friday, September 10, 2010

Box Camp Trail

We went for a short hike up Mt. Lemmon last Sunday. It was the first hike we've done all year, and Matthew's first ever. He loves the little backpack we got him. He could just kick back and let his Dad do all the work. :) Michael of course had to pick out the perfect walking stick, especially after his first one broke in half. We had a lot of fun. It was the best way to start off the Fall, the weather was perfect.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh it looks so beautiful and nice. I love love that you guys go explore somewhere every week. You are letting me in on all the good places around here. :)

Emily said...

I love how much you guys get out and explore nature!!! Your little one looked SO HAPPY!
YES!! we do need to get together more often. were so close. it was so good to visit with you today. thanks for the compliments on my photos. I try hard to make them look good.