Thursday, September 29, 2011

DIRTY6 MUD RUN

We drove to Chandler, AZ last Saturday.  The mud run was at the Rawhide Western Town, Steakhouse......http://www.rawhide.com/.  It looked like a fun place, we might have to go back there when they open all the shops in the evenings.
There were lots of fun things to do while we waited for Shane.
I was glad we could see some animals, they were part of the petting zoo.  I didn't get a picture of it, but Matthew almost got his little fingers pecked off by a turkey!  I didn't realize until after the picture was taken that there was a nice mess in the background.  Funny Story:  I kept checking Matthew's pants, because something smelt stinky.  Duh, it wasn't him. :)
Waiting patiently for the next race to start, which would be the kids race.  Dad was nice enough to get this ball to keep Matthew entertained, except all he wanted to do was throw it at the dogs walking by.
Michael getting all muddy, he loved it of course!
Ahhh, like.... Father.... like.... Son.  They make a good running team.
Michael just had to get this picture on the way out.  All he needs is a cowboy hat, and this picture would be perfect.

1 comment:

Heather (wife, mom) said...

Looks like fun! I love the Michael gets out there with his Dad- fun for everyone :)